[cinder] ussuri virtual mid-cycle poll

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 20:43:33 UTC 2020

As determined at the virtual PTG (which seems like it happened only a
few weeks ago), we'll be doing a two-phase virtual mid-cycle, meeting
for two hours the week of 20 January (before the spec freeze) and again
around the week of 16 March (the Cinder new feature status checkpoint).

There's a poll up to determine a suitable time for the first virtual
mid-cycle meeting:

https://doodle.com/poll/n3tmq8ep43dyi7tv

Please fill out the poll as soon as you can.  If all the times are
horrible for you, please suggest an alternative in a comment on the poll.

The poll will close at 23:59 UTC on Saturday 11 January.  (I know it's
soon, but that way we'll have time to make adjustments if necessary.)

cheers,
brian