[infra] Retire openstack/js-openstack-lib repository

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Wed Jan 8 17:39:18 UTC 2020

> On Jan 8, 2020, at 4:32 AM, Radosław Piliszek <radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Andreas. Will do.
>
> I thought it might be also wise to preserve this since there are posts
> now and then that horizon is reaching its limit and a JS lib might be
> beneficial for any possible replacement (as it can run from the
> browser)

Said this in IRC, but for the mailing list - I’d be happy to accept it into the SDK project as a deliverable if you wanted to take it on. From what I can tell it does process clouds.yaml files - so it might be a nice way for us to verify good cross-language support for that format. (Should probably also add support for things like os-service-types and the well-known api discovery that have come since this library was last worked on) It would be nice to keep it and move it forward if it’s solid and a thing that’s valuable to people.