[neutron][ironic] dynamic routing protocol status for routed network

양유석 ileixe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 10:08:59 UTC 2020

Hi,

For ironic flat provider network, I found it's hard to scale manually
(for many racks). So I'm trying to use routed network for the purpose.

One blur thing for routed network is how we can handle segment connectivity.
>From reference (https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/admin/config-routed-networks.html),
there is future work about dynamic routing protocol though, I could
not find any hints for the functionality.

How do you guys using routed network handle the segments'
connectivity? Is there any project to speak subnet info via BGP?

Thanks in advance.