[qa] QA Office hour new timing for 2020

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Jan 1 01:03:22 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

We have few members who actively started contribution to QA from India as well as from Europe TZ.
The current office hour time is more convenient for CT and JST only and very difficult for members from India
Europe to join.

I would like to adjust office hour timing to include all four TZs.  To do that someone has to wake up early or stay
late at night :). I gave preference to new members and selected Tuesday 13.30 UTC [1]. which will be an early morning
for me and late-night in Tokyo.

let me know if any objection or better suggestion. Accordingly, I will make the new time effective from 7th Jan.

Also cancelling the 1st Jan office hour and wish you all a very happy new year.

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=1&day=7&hour=13&min=30&sec=0&p1=265&p2=204&p3=771&p4=248&iv=1800

-gmann