[all] Moving towards OpenDev

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Feb 29 14:58:04 UTC 2020

On 2020-02-29 08:38:05 -0600 (-0600), Sean McGinnis wrote:
> > On 2020-02-29 09:32:05 +0100 (+0100), Mohammed Naser wrote:
> > [...]
> > > As you might have noticed, there has been many references to OpenDev
> > > and it's time that we split off the infrastructure team to it's own
> > > separate community with governance and the OpenStack infrastructure
> > > team will continue to help work with the OpenDev team in order to keep
> > > our lights running (and most likely, those two teams will be the same
> > > at the start, but the idea is hoping that one or both grow
> > > separately).
> > [...]
>
> I thought this was as settled and in motion for quite awhile now:
>
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-November/136403.html
[...]

In motion for even longer... I remember circulating these ideas in
March of 2018 while we were trapped in a hotel somewhere in the
wilds of Ireland (we just hadn't decided on a name for the
collaboratory yet):

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2018-March/005843.html

--
Jeremy Stanley