[neutron] Shared tenant network allow duplicate IP's?

Adam Peacock alawson at aqorn.com
Thu Feb 27 03:35:53 UTC 2020

What I'm referring to here are two separate tenants in the same region -
each with their own unique Layer 2 broadcast domain but sharing the same
subnet definition - with DHCP requiring the use of namespaces and ... the
other element escapes me. But subnets don't necessarily presume Layer 3.
Routing/switching between subnets yes, the use of a subnet definition is
not.

This used to be supported as far back as the Icehouse release, just not
clear when the support for this configuration was changed or removed.

//adam

/a/dam,

*Adam Peacock*

Principal Architect