[automation-sig][self-healing-sig][auto-scaling-sig] Presence at OpenDev Vancouver in June

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:41:00 UTC 2020

Hi all,

As the deadline for OpenDev Vancouver team survey is near (before this
weekend). We need to decide if we would like to reserve a room or not.

And since I'm not that positively sure I will get the budget to travel this
time. We need to make sure if anyone is going so we can have people to be
the moderator.

Note that I will not occupy a room if no others are able to be there.
*might* going is totally fine as long as we can have people there as
moderator

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin