[tc] Presence at OpenDev Vancouver in June

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Tue Feb 25 07:58:56 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am filling the survey for the room booking during the OpenDev summit
in Vancouver. Do you already know if you will attend, this way we have
a first guesstimate of the attendance?

Can you answer it here by Thursday, please?

FYI: I thought of booking for min 1.5 days, maximum time 2 days, as
last time we finished the marathon in two days.

For the room format, I like the roundtable (was wondering to add extra
seats next to the roundtable for people joining), however it's only
around 10 persons per table, which won't be enough for us all if
everyone attends.

Regards,
JP