Re: [lists.openstack.org代发][all][nova][ptl] Another one bites the dust

Donny Davis donny at fortnebula.com
Sun Feb 23 05:38:54 UTC 2020

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 10:21 AM Brin Zhang(张百林) <zhangbailin at inspur.com>
wrote:

> Eric, thank you for your efforts for Nova and I'm glad to meet you in
> Nova. We will, as always, make Nova stronger, and the Nova community will
> become stronger and stronger.. No matter what challenges you accept, I
> think you will be very
> smooth and bless you.

Nothing makes me sadder than to see you leave Eric.
You have been a great leader for this mission critical project.
You have been an even better mentor to me.
Nobody sees all the private messages where I ask for help from someone who
literally has better things to do.... but takes the time to answer anyways.
Godspeed good friend, I wish you the best of luck in your new role.  There
is no doubt in my mind you will bring something awesome to wherever you
land.
You epitomize my favorite saying "No mission too difficult. No sacrifice
too great. Duty First!"

PS.
I have your phone number, so you can expect the dumb questions to come in
there post 31 Mar.

--
~/DonnyD
C: 805 814 6800