[tripleo] proposal to make Kevin Carter core

Carter, Kevin kevin at cloudnull.com
Sat Feb 22 23:11:29 UTC 2020

Thank you all. Joining the TripleO team has been an awesome experience, a
breadth of fresh air. I’ve learned a lot from everyone in this community
over these last few months, which has been fun and exciting, and I’m
looking forward to learning more as we go forward together. I appreciate
your trust and confidence; I’ll do my best not to let you down.

Thank you again.

—

Kevin Carter
IRC: Cloudnull