[all][dev] reno linting anyone?

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 20:58:58 UTC 2020

On Fri, 2020-02-21 at 21:22 +0100, Radosław Piliszek wrote:
> Hello fellow OpenStackers!
>
> I wonder whether any project applies any linting to release notes?
> How do you maintain quality of release notes?
we build the release notes with sphinx and execute the command with warnigns treated as error
in nova and other poject. so we are using sphinx as our lintier. quality is maintianed through code
review not through tools. tools just take some of the burden away for syntactic checks. style, tone
acurracy are all maintianed by humans.