[all][neutron][neutron-fwaas] FINAL CALL Maintainers needed

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Wed Feb 19 16:07:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

Ussuri-2 milestone is behind us and we still don’t have anyone who would like to maintain neutron-fwaas project upstream.
So I just sent patch [1] to add info to project’s docs that it is deprecated in Neutron stadium.

Question, to TC members mostly - should I do also some other actions to officially deprecate this project? Any changes to governance repo or something like that? Thanks in advance for any help with that.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/708675

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer