[Release-job-failures] Release of openstack/puppet-keystone for ref refs/tags/16.1.0 failed

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Feb 18 12:29:35 UTC 2020

We had a series of failures uploading Puppet artifacts to the forge:

Forge API failed to upload tarball with code: 500 errors: An error was
encountered while processing your request, please try again later.

This affected:

openstack/puppet-ceilometer (16.1.0)
https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/5b0b890d777545c098ea88b70eb89b52

openstack/puppet-panko (16.1.0)
https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/073cbb3b72ac4241aa1802ccbaf4ada5

openstack/puppet-murano (16.1.0)
https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/b07a78bd59c84176bb7d9d2f1e0f635c

openstack/puppet-keystone (16.1.0)
https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/be7510a717d3413ab008ab3d34db3672

As a result the tarballs were not uploaded to tarballs.openstack.org either.

I think we should reenqueue the tag reference to retrigger the
release-openstack-puppet job for those ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)