[openstack-helm][stein]Cinder pods stuck in init state after deployed in k8s cluster

Sanjay K isanjayk5 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 08:51:16 UTC 2020

Hello openstack-helm team,

I am trying to deploy stein cinder service in my k8s cluster using
persistent volume and persistent volume claim for local storage or NFS
storage. However after deploying cinder in my cluster, the cinder pods
remains in Init state even though the PV and PVC are created.

Please look at my below post on openstack forum and guide me how to resolve
this issue.

https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/126191/cinder-pods-in-init-state-when-deployed-with-openstack-helm/

thank you for your  help and support on this.

best regards,
Sanjay