[cinder][nova] volume-local-cache meeting day/time set

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 18:46:23 UTC 2020

I picked the day/time with the most votes (9/10, sorry Rajat), but as
gibi pointed out in the other thread, it may not have been obvious what
you actually voted for.  The good news is that the selected day is late
in the week, so if you look at this time and say WTF?, let me know and
we can scramble to try to find another day/time (though hopefully
not--we're trying to find a time that works stretching from Minneapolis
to Shanghai).

Meeting time: 13:30-14:00 UTC Thursday 13 February 2020
Location: https://bluejeans.com/3228528973
Topic: volume-local-cache specs:
   cinder: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/684556/
   nova: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/689070/
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/volume-local-cache

The meeting will be recorded.  Feel free to leave comments on the
etherpad if you can't make it but want something addressed.

cheers,
brian