[manila][ptg] Victoria Cycle PTG in Vancouver - Planning

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 20:13:57 UTC 2020

Hello Zorillas and other interested Stackers,

We've requested space to gather at the Open Infrastructure PTG event
in Vancouver, BC between June 8th-11th 2020. This event gives us the
opportunity to catch up in person (and via telepresence) and discuss
the next set of goals for manila and its ecosystem of projects.

As has been the norm, there's now a planning etherpad for us to
collect topics and vote upon [1]. Depending on how much space/time we
are budgeted, we will select and schedule these topics.

Please take a look and add your topics to the etherpad.

Thanks,
Goutham

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/vancouver-ptg-manila-planning