[magnum] Help / Pointers on mirroring https://opendev.org/starlingx in github.com for CNCF certification of starlingx

Feilong Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Feb 4 21:23:38 UTC 2020

Hi Greg,

Currently the conformance test result upload is manually done by me. We
didn't setup an automated pipeline for this because the openstack infra
doesn't support nested visualization, so we can't run Magnum and
generate the conformance test fully automated. But if StartingX can do
that, it should be doable.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington