[kuryr] Deprecation of Ingress support and namespace isolation

mdulko at redhat.com mdulko at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 12:42:42 UTC 2020

Hi,

We just triggered merge of the patch removing OpenShift Routes
(Ingress) support. It was not tested for a long while and we really
doubt it was working.

We'll be following with namespace isolation feature removal, which
might be a bit more controversial, but has a really easy workaround of
just using network policies to do the same.

Thanks,
Michał