[Watcher] confused about meeting schedule

licanwei licanwei_cn at 163.com
Mon Feb 3 07:17:04 UTC 2020

Hi Corne,
Sorry for the confusion, it's my fault. i don't realised that the week changed with the new year.
There were the Chinese new year holiday in the last two weeks, so we cancelled the irc meeting.
Because of the 2019-nCov, we had told to stay at home, i don't know if i can go to work next week, if i can, we will have the irc meeting on 12th Febr. and if not, i will send a notification mail.

Thanks,
licanwei

| |
licanwei_cn