[Ceilometer][all]Visualising Ceilometer

Adekunbi Adewojo aadewojo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 23:20:08 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I want to get the results in ceilometer into Grafana dashboard so that I
can visualise them. Is there a manual on this or can someone point me in
the right direction please?

Currently, I interact with ceilometer using it's API from my code to get
some metrics result but would love to visualise them.

Also,  I came across Sensu and thinks this could help. Can it be used to
visualise metrics gotten from ceilometer? I am interested in getting VM
metrics in my code and at the same time be able to visualise them when
applications on the VM are stress tested.

Thanks.