[cyborg][IRC]Vote for moving cyborg weekly meeting one hour ahead

Wang, Xin-ran xin-ran.wang at intel.com
Thu Dec 17 06:41:36 UTC 2020

+1 for meeting earlier.

Thanks,
Xin-Ran

-----Original Message-----
From: yumeng bao <yumeng_bao at yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 2:25 PM
To: openstack maillist <openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [cyborg][IRC]Vote for moving cyborg weekly meeting one hour ahead

Hi all,

Cyborg weekly meeting is held at #openstack-cyborg IRC channel every Thursday at UTC 0300 (China @11 am Thu; US West Coast @8 pm Wed). For now, most of the attendees are located at China. Attending meeting during 11:00 - 12:00 am for them means giving up partial lunch break time, otherwise they have to give up part of the meeting. This makes it harder to have all the core contributors together in one meeting.

As such, we decide to move the meeting time one hour ahead. Please vote for +1/-1, if most cores and attendees agree/disagree, we will make it effective/ineffective.

Regards,
Yumeng