[tc] weekly meeting agenda

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Wed Dec 16 20:59:29 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Here’s the agenda for our weekly TC meeting. It will happen tomorrow
(Thursday the 17th) at 1500 UTC in #openstack-tc and I will be your
chair.

If you can’t attend, please put your name in the “Apologies for
Absence” section.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee#Next_Meeting

* ACTIVE INITIATIVES
- Follow up on past action items
- Skipping next 2 meetings
- Audit SIG list and chairs (diablo_rojo)
- Annual report suggestions (diablo_rojo)
- X cycle goal selection start
- Audit and clean-up tags (gmann)
- X cycle release name vote recording (gmann)
- CentOS 8 releases are discontinued / switch to CentOS 8 Stream
(gmann/yoctozepto)
- Open Reviews

We'll clean up the agenda tomorrow should it need changes.

Thanks,
Mohammed

--
Mohammed Naser