[tc][goals] community feedback on 'stabilization' goal

Nate Johnston nate.johnston at redhat.com
Fri Dec 11 18:14:58 UTC 2020

I think this is a really excellent idea.  Each of us has gone through things
this year that are quite unlike any other.  I think it is really decent of us to
be kind to each other and to ourselves in this way.

One nit: your email does not specify, but I believe this is in relation to goal
selection for the X(anadu) cycle?

Thanks,

Nate