Fwd: [SAVE THE DATE] End of Year Contributor Celebration Event

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:21:26 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!

Wanted to take a moment to extend this invite to the k8s end of year
celebration to the OpenStack community :) Their TOC asked me to invite our
TC, but since they call out wanting both friends and family to attend,
mnaser and I thought to invite all of you as well :)

Hope to see you there!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)