[release] weekly meeting skip

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 14:44:26 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Since we don't have specific actions to manage for this week and nothing
took place in our corresponding agenda, we will be skipping week's meeting.

Also notice that the meeting of the next 3 weeks will be skipped too as we
haven't specific actions to manage.

If an emergency happens I'll let you know and I'll trigger a meeting next
week.

It's a good opportunity for us to take a look to see what action items
defined during our PTG session remains to be done. At first glance more or
less everything seems already done.

If you plan to take PTO during the next few weeks then please let us know
by updating the 'Team availability notes' that correspond to the given
weeks, it could help us to avoid the "Bystander effect".

Thanks for reading,

Regards,

--
Hervé Beraud