[puppet] Broken CI because of missing powertools repo

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 11:48:08 UTC 2020

Hello,

Some of you might have noticed this, but currently integration jobs and
litmus jobs
for puppet projects are failing because of missing powertools repo, which
was caused
by recent change in delorean-deps.repo provided by RDO (IIUC).

I filed a bug[1] to track this issue and submitted a short-term fix which
looks promising
as per results in CIs.
 [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/puppet-openstack-integration/+bug/1907323
 [2]
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/puppet-openstack-integration/+/766213

Please refrain from rechecking any puppet patches (I guess it also affects
Victoria and Ussuri),
until we land the fix.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Thank you,
Takashi Kajinami