[ironic] No Weekly Meeting - December 21st, 28th, and January 4th.

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:34:36 UTC 2020

Greetings fellow humans!

As we have in years past, we are approaching the end of year holiday
season where people begin to disappear to use time off, rest, and
relax their brains.

As such, we're cancelling[0] our December 21st, 28th, and January 4th
weekly meetings. As in past years, contributors tend to remain
connected to IRC, but expect people to be heads-down if they are
working, so replies will be sporadic.

This also means December 14th will be our last weekly meeting of 2020.

In accordance with the prophecy of end of year time off, we'll be in
auto-pilot of sorts during the weeks we do not meet.

Contributors should feel free to update the review priorities section
on the etherpad[1] and look to it for what is going on or what needs
additional reviews/feedback. One bit of warning, CI breakages during
this time of year are common. Single core approvals to fix CI issues
are encouraged in this case.

Have a wonderful remainder of the year everyone!

-Julia

[0]: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ironic/2020/ironic.2020-12-07-15.00.log.html
[1]: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/IronicWhiteBoard