octavia flavor question

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 00:40:29 UTC 2020

I'm on a devstack host with Octavia master. By running "openstack
loadbalancer provider capability list amphora", I can see "compute_flavor"
of type "flavor", so that I can specify a nova flavor in "--flavor-data"
parameter when creating flavorprofile.

A full command line example: https://dpaste.com/4CB8GE2RN

---
Lingxian Kong