[TripleO][Ussuri] image prepare, cannot download containers image prepare recently

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Mon Aug 31 19:22:29 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have noticed, that recently my undercloud is not able to download images
[0]. I have provided newly generated containers-prepare-parameter.yaml and
outputs from container image prepare

providing --verbose and later beginning of --debug (in the end) [0]

were there any changes? As "openstack tripleo container image prepare
default --output-env-file containers-prepare-parameter.yaml
--local-push-destination" have prepared a bit different file, compared what
was previously: NEW # namespace: docker.io/tripleou VS namespace:
docker.io/tripleomaster # OLD

[0] - http://paste.openstack.org/show/rBCNAQJBEe9y7CKyi9aG/
--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis