[ironic] next Victoria meetup

Riccardo Pittau elfosardo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 07:52:23 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

Thanks to all who cast their vote, after looking at the results I'm happy
to announce that the next Ironic Virtual Meetup will be held on:
- Monday August 31st, at 1300 UTC until 1500 UTC
- Tuesday September 1st, at 1300 UTC until 1500 UTC

For latest news and topics, consult the etherpad at
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/Ironic-Victoria-midcycle

Can't wait to see to you all at the Meetup, even if just virtually :)

A si biri

Riccardo