Openstack with Nginx Support (HARISH KUMAR Ivaturi)

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 15:53:39 UTC 2020

Harish,
Note Horizon dashboard is based on Django framework over Apache. Thus logically it should work if you deploy Django over Nginx and please refer to link getting Django and once you have that rest should work as the Model, View, Controller (MVC)  take care of addressing the rest. I have not seen any Ngnix deployment of Open stack, but a single domain Open stack Controller  should be possible to deploy with Nginx. You can also reach out to Ngnix or F5 team to help you out, as this is a good  exercise for leveraging capability of Nginix for OpenSrack
https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorials/Django_and_nginx.html

ThanksPrakash

Message: 1