[keystone] openstack token auth scpore system Question

Mingi Jo jomin0613 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:18:32 UTC 2020

Hi, I'm studying OpenStack.If you use OpenStack and use it with a
keystone token on all computers,If there is a project in the endpoint
URL, the api request cannot be made properly.The error message is
output at 400, and the request fails. We've looked into this, and I've
found out,https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1745905Here's the bug
reporting, and I think it's done with the paperwork.However, various
services such as cinder, swift, and probe are required to include
projects in the endpoint url of the installation guide, which is
considered contradictory.Is there any way to fix this?