[Kolla Ansible] host maintenance

Tony Liu tonyliu0592 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 22:15:25 UTC 2020

Actually, in my case, the setup is originally deploy by
Kolla Ansible. Other than the initial deployment, I am
looking for using Kolla Ansible for maintenance operations.
What I am looking for, eg. replace a host, can surely be
done by manual steps or customized script. I'd like to know
if they are automated by Kolla Ansible.

Thanks!
Tony