[upstream-institute] Virtual training mentor sign-up and planning

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:12:26 UTC 2020

Hi,

It is a friendly reminder to please sign up on the wiki[1] if you are interested in participating in the virtual version of the Upstream Institute training as a mentor.

We will start planning soon to ensure that we have the format and the materials adjusted to the new circumstances.

Thanks.
Ildikó

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_Upstream_Institute_Occasions#Virtual_Training.2C_2020