[tc][masakari] Project aliveness (was: [masakari] Meetings)

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 01:45:59 UTC 2020

Hi All,
  In past few weeks I was not able to manage time to properly maintain
the project.
  Really sorry for that. If you would like to help out, I will add you
as core member to project and we can discuss how to proceed.

If there are no objections, I will add the following members to the core team.
suzhengwei
Jegor van Opdorp
Radosław Piliszek

--- Regards,