GHC Mentors Needed for OpenStack

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Aug 18 13:14:28 UTC 2020

Grace Hopper Conference is going virtual this year and once again OpenStack
is participating as one of the Open Source Day projects. We are hoping to
do some peer programming (aka mentees shadowing folks while they work
through a patch) as part of the day. Mentors receive a full conference pass
and AnitaB.org membership. Please check out the requirements
<https://ghc.anitab.org/get-involved/volunteer/committee-members-and-scholarship-reviewers-2>{0}
and apply
<https://ghc.anitab.org/get-involved/volunteer/committee-members-and-scholarship-reviewers-2>(1)
by August 19, 2020.

We are also figuring a way for more folks to be able to mentor, so if you'd
like to help but aren't interested in the conference please reach out to me
or Victoria(vkmc) by email or on IRC.

Thanks and apologies for the short deadline though I can probably get let
additions in:)

Amy (spotz)

0- Grace Hopper mentorship requirements:
https://ghc.anitab.org/get-involved/volunteer/committee-members-and-scholarship-reviewers-2

1- Grace Hopper mentorship application:
https://ghc.anitab.org/get-involved/volunteer/committee-members-and-scholarship-reviewers-2