[tripleo] Moving tripleo-ansible-inventory script to tripleo-common?

Cédric Jeanneret cjeanner at redhat.com
Tue Aug 18 07:29:20 UTC 2020

Hello there!

I'm wondering if we could move the "tripleo-ansible-inventory" script
from the tripleo-validations repo to tripleo-common.

The main motivation here is to make things consistent:
- that script calls content from tripleo-common, nothing from
tripleo-validations.
- that script isn't only for the validations, so it makes more sense to
install it via tripleo-common
- in fact, we should probably push that inventory thing as an `openstack
tripleo' sub-command, but that's another story

So, is there any opposition to this proposal?

Cheers,

C.

--
Cédric Jeanneret (He/Him/His)
Sr. Software Engineer - OpenStack Platform