[neutron] How to specify overlay network interface when using OVN and Geneve?

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Sat Aug 15 18:02:33 UTC 2020

On Sat, 2020-08-15 at 19:36 +0200, Slawek Kaplonski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can do that by configuring bridge_mappings on compute node(s).
> It is described in the doc [1].
when they said overlay network i think they meant the geneve tunnels in which
casue you contole the interface that is used by adjusting your routing table to use the interface you desire.
that can involve movein ipt to bridges or interface to  correctly set up the routes depending on your
configurtion.

but ya if you were refering to provider networks the link slawek porovide is proably what you want.