[Ironic] User Survey question

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Aug 11 00:43:26 UTC 2020

I think originally it was one, but the survey grew enough that 2 questions were needed by a lot of projects. Definitely feel free to add another question. And I agree - having a free-text question is cool, but it doesn't help for tracking trends, by and large.

Sometimes we're even able to fold two questions into one... so if you can give us an idea of exactly the data you want and how you would format the questions in a perfect world, we might be able to get more out of it.
For instance, a follow up question like "Other, please explain" still only counts as the one question :) So if you want to do some second level dependency stuff, we might be able to extract more data out of it.
Cheers,
Jimmy