[openstack-community] Octavia :; Unable to create load balancer

Fabian Zimmermann dev.faz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:57:57 UTC 2020

Hi,

Check if the vlan of eth1 is reachable by the compute nodes on the nic
connected to br-ex.
Is the lb-net created with the correct vlan-id so the traffic is able to
flow from the nic to br-ex to the instance?
Proof this with tcpdump (-e)

 Fabian

connected to the

Monika Samal <monika.samal at outlook.com> schrieb am Mo., 10. Aug. 2020,