[upstream-institute] Virtual training sign-up and planning

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:31:38 UTC 2020

Hi mentors,

I’m reaching out to you as the next Open Infrastructure Summit is approaching quickly so it is time to start planning for the next OpenStack Upstream Institute.

As the next event will be virtual we will need to re-think the training format and experience to make sure our audience gets the most out of it.

I created a new entry on our training occasions wiki page here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_Upstream_Institute_Occasions#Virtual_Training.2C_2020

Please __sign up on the wiki__ if you would like to participate in the preparations and running the virtual training.

As it is still vacation season I think we can target the last week of August or first week of September to have the first prep meeting and can collect ideas here or discuss them on the #openstack-upstream-institute IRC channel on Freenode in the meantime.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help with signing up on the wiki.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó