[cloudkitty][tc] Cloudkitty abandoned?

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Fri Aug 7 21:19:45 UTC 2020

On 8/7/20 4:10 PM, Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
> Thanks, Pierre for helping with this.
>
> ttx has reached out to PTL (Justin Ferrieu (jferrieu) <justin.ferrieu at objectif-libre.com>)
> but I am not sure if he got any response back.

The end of the very good maintenance of Cloudkitty matched the date when
objectif libre was sold to Linkbynet. Maybe the new owner don't care enough?

This is very disappointing as I've been using it for some time already,
and that I was satisfied by it (ie: it does the job...), and especially
that latest releases are able to scale correctly.

I very much would love if Pierre Riteau was successful in taking over.
Good luck Pierre! I'll try to help whenever I can and if I'm not too busy.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)