Helping out with CloudKitty maintenance

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Fri Aug 7 16:10:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

Following the discussion about the state of CloudKitty [1], I would
like to volunteer my help with maintaining the project, as no one of
the core team appears to be active at the moment. I have been working
with CloudKitty for about a year and have used both the Gnocchi and
Monasca collectors. Being a core reviewer on two other OpenStack
projects, I am familiar with the process of maintaining OpenStack
code.

Would it be possible to get core reviewer privileges to help? I would
initially focus on keeping CI green and making sure bug fixes are
merged and backported.

Thanks in advance,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-August/016384.html