[nova] If any spec freeze exception now?
balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Mon Aug 3 11:12:18 UTC 2020
On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 17:23, Rambo <lijie at unitedstack.com> wrote:
> I have a spec which is support volume backed server
> rebuild.This spec was accepted in Stein, but some of the work did
> not finish, so repropose it for Victoria.And this spec is depend on
> the cinder reimage api , now the reimage api is almost all
> completed. So I sincerely wish this spec will approved in Victoria.
> If this spec is approved, I will achieve it at once.
I was +2 before on this spec. I see the value of it. I see that Lee,
Sylvain and Sean had negative comments after my review. Also I saw that
the spec was updated since. It would be good the get a re-review from
those folks to see if their issues has been resolved. In general let's
try to decide on the feature freeze exception for this on the weekly
meeting. I hope folks will re-review the spec until Thursday.
I saw you added it as a topic to the meeting agenda, thanks. (I moved
that topic to the Open Discussion section)
> Best Regards
More information about the openstack-discuss