[TripleO][train][rdo] installation of undercloud fails during Run container-puppet tasks step1

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Tue Apr 28 07:13:36 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am running a fresh install of rdo train, on centos7
I almost a week I am facing error at this step:
TASK [Run container-puppet tasks (generate config) during step 1]

So I have ansible.log attached, I cannot find anything, where it is failing.
According to some understanding in ansible, it fails if it finds stderr
output.
I cannot find error/fail or smth, I see Notices and Warnings, but I believe
it is not stderr?

I see containers running and removed after some time.
(as it should be I think)...

Could you help me, where to dig?

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis