Announcing the general availability of Debian packages for Ussuri

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Apr 28 14:32:31 UTC 2020

On 2020-04-28 10:50:33 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 4/27/20 10:54 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > - heat:
> > It just got released a few hours ago, and I didn't have time yet to
> > figure out what's wrong with these 3 unit tests:
> > http://paste.openstack.org/show/792781/
> >
> > Hopefully, this will be addressed tomorrow.
>
> It turns out heat doesn't like oslo.config 6.11.2 currently in Unstable.
> Forcing the use of version 8.0.2 fixes the problem. Probably yet another
> minimum requirement issue?

Yes, probably just warrants updating oslo.config>=5.2.0 in their
requirements.txt to some newer lower-bound (which should probably
also be backported to their stable/ussuri branch at this stage).
Proposing it with the example traceback from one of those failing
unit tests ought to be sufficient justification.
--
Jeremy Stanley