[all][TC][PTL][release] Ussuri Community Meeting Proposal

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:07:26 UTC 2020

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 12:51 AM Allison Price <allison at openstack.org>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> As we prepare for the upcoming Ussuri release on May 13, I wanted to see
if there was interest among the community to do a community meeting with
folks presenting release highlights / answering questions that people may
have. We were thinking that atleast one member from the TC or release
management team could moderate the discussion and call on various PTLs to
present what their teams accomplished during this cycle. If possible, we
could do one that is around 1400 UTC to hit Europe and the United States
and potentially another one around 0200 UTC for APAC, so we may need two
volunteers.

I can help to cover updates for at least TC, and Heat. And happy to help
to do some general update for some others if no one can be there at that
time

> We would also like to promote Ussuri demos in the release comms,
including the landing page and promotional materials. If you are planning
to do a demo or would like to, please let me know and we can include it on
the Ussuri landing page.

Do we have any limitations for the demos?

> Let me know what y’all think about doing a community meeting and if
particular folks would like to volunteer to moderate and / or present.

> Looking forward to hearing feedback, and, in particular, if anyone is
interested in volunteering to help moderate or participate in the Ussuri
focused community meeting.

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,
Rico Lin