[all] Virtual PTG Tooling Requirements & Suggestions

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 06:29:39 UTC 2020

Hey ho,

We had no client performance problems with Jitsi, but periodic connection
losses (over a year ago).
Since jitsi is an open source solution we can consider trying running own
instance(s) on the infra resources for having more control over its
settings.

Artem

----
typed from mobile, auto-correct typos assumed
----