[user committee] Survey tool research

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Fri Apr 24 15:34:56 UTC 2020

Hi Dincer,

The User Survey tool is a custom tool using Silverstripe.  It's open
source, but it's probably overkill for your needs.  We've recommended
Survey Monkey as the most robust solution - and it's also free. Kata,
Zuul, Airship, and StarlingX have all used Survey Monkey for their
project surveys.

Let me know if I cna provide additional info.

Thank you,
Jimmy McArthur
OpenStack Foundation