[tc][tacker]Poll for Tacker PTL role

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 02:23:09 UTC 2020

Dear all,

As election result [1]. I will propose Yasufumi Ogawa as candidate to be
appointed to Tacker PTL.

It's always great to see multiple people volunteer to important roles in
projects.
Thank you all for join candidates or vote on this.
cheers

[1]
https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_f1b06f33563f2190&rkey=a90f9ee0a6277de2

--